The SGG COOL-LITE SKN range is a very neutral solar control glass, with excellent selectivity.
- Solar control: energy saving and more economical use of air conditioning.
- Thermal insulation: energy savings through heat retention during the coldest months.
- Increased daylight: the neutral glazing allows a greater amount of sunlight in the building.
This range offers four different levels of performance, depending on the needs of each project.
- SGG COOL-LITE SKN 176/176 II
- SGG COOL-LITE SKN 165/165 II
- SGG COOL-LITE SKN 154/154 II
- SGG COOL-LITE SKN 144 II
Ideal for any type of application (blocks about 2/3 of solar energy with outside reflection), this range can be used both in residential buildings and in service buildings, facades or roofs.
Do you need to know more? Leave us a message!