The Kisense platform improves the sustainability of building management, with significant benefits which go beyond consumption reduction:
- Reduction in the consumption of energy and water (up to 30%) and CO2 emissions (up to 80%);
- Savings of up to 10% in operating costs, through the optimization of processes and equipment (energy and water);
- Up to 20% reduction in maintenance costs through predictive mechanisms (energy and water);
- Integration and optimization of equipment (eg EV chargers, batteries, refrigeration units, etc.) – additional reduction in energy costs by up to 20%
- Simplified sustainability reports based on real data (energy and water).
The Kisense platform covers hardware and software needed for real-time energy and water management, for commercial and industrial companies, allowing the monitoring, management, control and optimization of the generation, as well as the storage and consumption, of energy, water and CO2 emissions . The Kisense platform can be integrated with energy equipment and existing hardware, as well as building management software (BMS).
Do you need to Know more? Leave us a message!