The stone is one of the most abundant raw materials on the planet. However, and in order to make better use of the resources of our planet, ROCKWOOL has developed a technology that allows using waste from other industries as an alternative raw material.
The rock wool is recyclable and durable, and can be easily removed when a building is renovated or demolished, being recycled to produce new products. In fact, rock wool can be recycled again and again into new rock wool. Rockwool products thus allow to fulfill the circular economy in the construction sector.
- The best cost-efficiency ratio for high maintenance roofs. Class C (UETAC), equivalent to visitable roofs of buildings that require 1 monthly visit to ensure the maintenance of the installations.
- Safety in case of fire. Incombustible product.
- Great improvement in acoustic insulation.
- Excellent support for a synthetic veneer finish.
- Thermal and dimensional stability.
Quick and easy installation. Only requires 1 fixing. Thermal and acoustic insulation light metal roofs with high maintenance.
Do you need to know more? Contact us!