25th, 26th and 27th of February and 1st of March at the Roca Lisboa Gallery
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
MODULE I – The concept of Sustainable Construction
- The concept of Sustainable Construction and its demystification;
- Bioclimatic architecture; Sustainability in construction; Circular economy.
MODULE II – Sustainability of building materials
- Principles PCS – Selection of sustainable products and materials;
- Examples of ecoproducts and their contributions to a more sustainable construction;
MODULE III – Certification and sustainability assessment systems
- Environmental criteria – eco-labels, CE marking and other criteria;
- Systems of evaluation of sustainability in construction.
MODULE IV – Is it possible to build with waste?
- Waste Construction and Demolition – EU Protocol
- Deconstruction of buildings – what future? Brief approach.
Registration fee: 65 € (isento de IVA)
Registration fee for PCS Members: 50 € (VAT excluded)
- Includes PCS Certificate;
- DGERT model certificate (which presupposes the successful completion of the action not included in the National Qualifications Catalog) – adds the value of 10 € (free for PCS members;
- Minimum number of participants for the action to take place: 15;
- Mandatory registration until February 18, 2019 (registration only becomes effective after payment).
FORMADOR (A) – Aline Guerreiro, especialista em Construção Sustentável.
Place of action:
ROCA LISBOA GALLERY
Praça dos Restauradores 46, 1250-188 Lisboa