MODULE I – The concept of Sustainable Construction
- The concept of Sustainable Construction and its demystification;
- Bioclimatic architecture; Sustainability in construction; Circular economy.
MODULE II – Sustainability of building materials
- Principles PCS – Selection of sustainable products and materials;
- Examples of ecoproducts and their contributions to a more sustainable construction;
MODULE III – Certification and sustainability assessment systems
- Environmental criteria – eco-labels, CE marking and other criteria;
- Systems of evaluation of sustainability in construction.
MODULE IV – Is it possible to build with waste?
- Waste Construction and Demolition – EU Protocol
- Deconstruction of buildings – what future? Brief approach.
TRAINER (A) – Aline Guerreiro, specialist in Sustainable Construction.
Place of action: