15, 16, 17 and 18 of April at Roca Lisboa Gallery
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
MODULE I – What is Asbestos
- What is asbestos, hazards and risks;
- Where it was incorporated.
MODULE II – Asbestos fibers – monitoring
- How to measure asbestos fibers;
- Monitoring of spaces.
MODULE III – Removal of Asbestos
- When to remove asbestos;
How to remove asbestos.
MODULE IV – Conditioning and waste management with asbestos
- How to pack asbestos;
- Requirements in the management of waste containing asbestos.
Registration fee: 65 € (VAT excluded)
Registration fee for PCS Members: € 50 (VAT excluded)
- Includes PCS Certificate.
- DGERT certificate – plus € 10 (free for PCS members)
- Minimum number of participants for the action to take place: 15.
- Registration is required until April 2, 2019.
TRAINER (A) – Carmen Lima, founder of SOS Asbestos