- Excellent thermal insulation: 95% pure insulation. With a larger inner chamber surface, we were able to increase the insulation thickness “obtaining a high thermal resistance of the facade”.
- Air tightness: the system incorporates airtight membranes and sealing tapes to prevent exfiltration and infiltrations. Up to 80% energy saving
- Reduces transmittance
- Absence of thermal bridges: the incorporation of the ventilated facade element allows to create a uniform insulation layer that eliminates the thermal bridges of slab or pillar fronts
- First complete façade system with Passivhaus certificate
- Increase of the interior area, up to 8% of the useful surface
- Faster installation up to 27%
- 100% Respectful to the environment
- 100% dry technology
- Total freedom in design
- A+ certificate, IBR for indoor air quality.
- Freedom of design and choice of finishes
- Perfect as a rehabilitation system
- High thermal and acoustic performance
- Great response to earthquakes
Do you need to Know more? Contact us!