The stone is one of the most abundant raw materials on the planet. However, and in order to make better use of the resources of our planet, ROCKWOOL has developed a technology that allows using waste from other industries as an alternative raw material.
The rock wool is recyclable and durable, and can be easily removed when a building is renovated or demolished, being recycled to produce new products. In fact, rock wool can be recycled again and again into new rock wool. Rockwool products thus allow to fulfill the circular economy in the construction sector.
- The best cost-efficiency ratio for low-maintenance roofing
- The density of the top face with greater hardness gives the panel high resistance to treading
- Great improvement in the acoustic insulation of the construction solution.
- Great acoustic absorption capacity in perforated metal sheets.
- Excellent support for a finish with synthetic veneers.
- Thermal and dimensional stability.
Quick and easy installation only requires 1 fixture. High performance of thermal and acoustic insulation in light metal roofs and low maintenance. Supports bituminous and synthetic sheets.
Do you need to know more? Contact us!