From December 2nd to 5th at Roca Lisboa Gallery
Schedule: 10:30 to 12:30
NOTE : training is lectured in portuguese
MODULE I – De – construct?
- What is the deconstruction of buildings?
- Social, economic and environmental impacts of demolition.
MODULE II – Projecting for deconstruction.
- Deconstruction project as an integrated and efficient strategy to close the construction cycle.
- Deconstruction projects as an opportunity to generate business.
MODULE III – used and/or recyclable materials – a necessity.
- Ecoproducts as an example to close the cycle.
- Commercialization of used or recycled materials.
MODULE IV – Deconstruct as a sustainability strategy.
- Strategies for deconstruction.
- The advantages and benefits of deconstructing for sustainability.
Registration fee: 90 € (VAT excluded)
Registration fee for PSC Members: 75 € (VAT excluded)
- Includes PSC Certificate
- Certificate issued by the SIGO platform (DGERT model, which presupposes the successful completion of the action not included in the National Qualifications Catalog) – plus 10 € (free for PSC members)
- Minimum number of participants for the training to take place: 6
- Mandatory registration until November 24, 2019 (registration only becomes effective after payment and after receiving a written confirmation by PSC)
TRAINER – Aline Guerreiro, Circular Economy expert for the construction sector and a pioneer in Portugal on structuring the implementation of deconstruction projects for buildings.
ROCA LISBOA GALLERY
Praça dos Restauradores 46