By opting for the production of electricity from renewable sources, OBO reduced CO2 emissions by approximately 9,800 tons! OBO has revolutionized the modern cabling of cable trays with the new KTS Magic products. Through the DUO-Plus manufacturing process, around 2,600 tonnes less of CO2 are emitted in production, compared to standard processes. It means that OBO cable support systems not only have more load capacity and are easy to install, but they are also environmentally friendly.
- Even under maximum load, a perfect transition in the joints is guaranteed;
- Quick-fit fitting, without screws or other accessories, safe in the event of shocks or vibrations.
- Continuously safe equipotential bonding without additional components;
- Tested for EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and transient overloads.
Applied indoors or outdoors, in aggressive atmospheres or under special hygienic conditions, OBO offers its entire range of products with the ideal anti-corrosion treatments and always produced in accordance with the most current European standards.
- Indoor application: Electrogalvanized and Galvanized by the Sendzimir method;
- Outdoor application: Hot dip galvanizing after machining and double Zinc-Aluminum coating (Double-Dip);
- Special application: V2A stainless steel and V4A stainless steel.
Do you need to know more? Leave us a message!