Armaflex Ultima reduces energy losses and minimizes CO₂ emissions. It offers greater security through its superior performance in case of fire with minimum smoke emission. Complies with sustainable construction requirements in combination with LEED certified adhesive. With the fire classification BL-s1, d0, Armaflex Ultima has set a new safety standard in technical insulation. The highly flexible, closed-cell insulation material has extremely low smoke density and thus makes an important contribution to overall level of fire safety in buildings.
- Increased safety through superior fire performance and reduced smoke density
- Meets the requirements for sustainable construction in combination with LEED certified adhesive
- Manufactured with Armaprene, patented technology
- Reduces energy losses and minimizes CO₂ emissions
- First flexible closed cell insulation with Euroclass BL, s1-d0
- Excellent protection against water vapor diffusion for long-term performance
- Reliable system solution with Armafix Ultima, tapes and adhesives
Recommended for application in air conditioning and refrigeration installations, as well as industrial process equipment. Especially recommended for installations of special risk.
Do you need to know more? Leave us a message!