The stone is one of the most abundant raw materials on the planet. However, and in order to make better use of the resources of our planet, ROCKWOOL has developed a technology that allows using waste from other industries as an alternative raw material.
The rock wool is recyclable and durable, and can be easily removed when a building is renovated or demolished, being recycled to produce new products. In fact, rock wool can be recycled again and again into new rock wool. Rockwool products thus allow to fulfill the circular economy in the construction sector.
- Notable improvement in acoustic and thermal insulation of the solution.
- Neither hydrophilic nor hygroscopic.
- Maximum safety in case of fire.
- Chemically inert.
- Environmental Product Declaration CFC and HCFC free;
- M1 Building Materials Emission Certificate
Ease and speed of installation. Thermal and acoustic insulation in walls, on false ceilings, on roofs sloping from the inside, ventilated facades, and below forged in contact with the outside or non-living spaces.
Do you need to know more? Contact us!