JUNE 4 and 6, 2018, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
JUNE 5 and 8, 2018, from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
REGISTRATION FEES 44,00 €
EFFECTIVE MEMBERS PCS 20% discount – € 35.20
10% of the total value of the registrations will revert to the WE ARE WATER FoundationBy enrolling in this action you will be supporting one of the Foundation’s projects!
- Concepts and approaches of Sustainable Construction (1 hour) | AG
- Demystifying the concept (1 hour) | AG
- Eco-labels, CE marking and environmental criteria (1 hour) | AG
- Selection of sustainable products and materials – PCS principles (1 hour) | AG
- Examples of products: insulation, coatings, lamps and other products – BD ecoproducts (1 hour) | AG
- Introduction to deconstruction of buildings (1 hour) | AG
- European Union Guidelines (2 hours) | CL
- Hazardous products: the case of asbestos (2 hours) | CL
- Construction and demolition waste (2 hours) | CL
- Environmental certification systems and sustainability in construction (1 hour) |
- SPThe LEED example (3 hours) | SP
PLACE OF ACTION:
Roca Lisboa Gallery
Restauradores Square 46
NOTE: Payments for confirmation of enrollment will be accepted until May 31, 2018. If the course stock runs out before this date, pending registrations will receive a notice via email.